Thursday, December 27, 2007

Medieval Times!!


I went to Medieval times! It was really fun! If you went there, you would understand what I'm about to say.

Well, I actualy didn't eat the whole chiken in 0.3 seconds, heck, I didn't even eat the whole thing. It was hard to eat it with my hands! Next time, i'm bringing a fork and knife >.>

Ok, I probably spelt the word wrong... is it trader? no.. that's not the word, ah well.

Thar part is true, I actualy shouted " Off with his head. ". I said that alot throughout the show. I also said "Stab him in the heart, " when the Black and White Knight was fighting with... well I said that when he fought with them all.

My Knight gave me a rose! Yayz!

He won the tournement, but the Yellow and Red Knight got the princess becuse he killed the evil guy >.>

The Black and White Knight is better without her anyways, she talks to much :/

Anyways, the show was awesome and fun. I had a great time, I think you should try going to a show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's 'traitor'. but OH,WELL! were you in an eating contest or somethin'? that medieval thing you went to sounds fun.

Red-Rose said...

It's very fun indeed :D
I wasn't in a eating contest.. heck, I didn't even eat the whole thing... but I imagined my self eating THE WHOLE THING. ( even da bones )