Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Alitalia sucks ass

Holy smokes! I came back alive! That's a huge surprise since I flew with Alitalia. I came home a day late since yesterday ( August 4th ) my plane from Catania to Rome was delayed and since my plane for Rome to Toronto was right on time and half an hour after my first flight, I missed it! I was soooo angry, I wanted to bash their faces in. They were supposed to wait for us!! They even lied to us. They said we were only ones on the Catania flight going to Toronto, but we met up with 2 other people in the same sittuation. Osy and his adopted son Brendan. Alitalia put us in a **** hotel on the outside, but a ** hotel on the inside. Ok, maybe *** on the inside. They put us on a flight with Alitalia the next day and the same time. We made sure to get to the airport early. Thank god we got our luggage.


Now enough about that, I'll tell you a little about my trip.

From July 18th to July 21st, I was in Rome and saw lots-o-stuff. I saw the Vatican, which was awesome. I took lits of pictures of that so I'll try to put `em up. I saw the Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Colosseum , Roman Forum and bunch of other amazing stuff.

After 3 days in Rome, I spent 2 weeks in Sicily, San Lorenzo. My grandpa has a beach house right by San Lorenzo beach which is perfect. The water is so clear you can see everything, there's lots of fish in the shallow area, sometimes even jellyfish. I got to hang out with my cousins that I haven't seen in 2 years. The only bad thing about the vaction was the end, really. Stupid Alitalia....

I drew LOTS of pictures in Italy so expect to see some stuff coming soon.

Peace out.

1 comment:

Hesbell said...

Wow so full of energy young-one-by-a-month. But have you read breaking dawn yet??
hmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmm?