Sunday, November 2, 2008

Oh my

Ok, I know I haven't posted any art in forever, but listen up!

Ok, I drew lots-o-stuff and scanned everything, but since I need a different computer to upload the pictures, I need to use a USB to transfer everything, RIGHT? Well, my USB is supah small and just one picture is like, 100 MB although the USB only holds 63 MB, so I can't get the art on the USB!

In short, I don't think I'll have any art up until I either get a new USB, or get my stupid computer fixed.

Go to my deviantart account to see some art that I was unnable to post on my blog from a few weeks ago.

http://yuukanami.deviantart.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want, you can borrow my usb.. its 2GB which i think is 2000MB

Red-Rose said...

OMG YES ME WANT NOW!

Hesbell said...

63MB...63MB?! Are you mad woman!?
The most cheapy USB that I know of I posses and that's 244.4MB!!

I've also got a 2GB USB...but that ones for important shtuff.

Red-Rose said...

I know, It's gay shit. It's from my dad's old company and it's all broken and stupid. Seriously