Sunday, March 18, 2007

The most horrible thing happened

as the title said, the most horrible thing happened, the toilet upstairs over flowed and went everywhere, it went threw the floor and went into the light fixture, dripping threw the sofa ( at least it was old), then it went to the basement, weting alot of things. I cried at first but the I laughed, I thaught things like this only happen in movies, I guess not, wait, It could have been a dream, but it wasn't :( but now my house is cleaned, but we need a new light :s

3 comments:

Hesbell said...

Wow, as I must boldly say, THANK STINKS! Of cource things could be worse! *Always look on the bright side of life wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo, lifes a piece of @#^% when you look @ it dodododododododo oooooooohh all ways look on the briiiiiiiiiiight side of life!*

Hesbell said...

I ment "thaT stinks" not thank stinks! woooooooops

Red-Rose said...

Ya I know :D lol well my house is all most fixed up