Saturday, March 31, 2007

Teacher diss

A couple of days ago in french class, we were reading a story about some guy who collected bugs ( yuck ) and my friend said she was scared of bugs. The teacher ( in french ) said you shouldn't be because you are gros ( fat in french ), the teacher also used actions like rubbing a big belly when saying it, well my friend isnt big, she is tall and a bit fuller then the girls who like like sticks glued together. The kids started to laugh and the teacher said " no I ment Grand ( big ) " Well I'm not sure about you but I say it was a excuse!And to think of it, teachers always say we use excuses!!!

2 comments:

Hesbell said...

OUCH!BURN!SIZZLE SIZZLE BACKEN FRY!DRRRRRRRY! I can't beilev she actully said that! by the way I posted the pick YOU wanted on my blogg (the harry potter one)

Red-Rose said...

I know!!! Ok :D