Monday, September 8, 2008

The Guardian- Preface

The Guradian

Preface


I never thought my life would end up like this, having Ryan by my side, forever and always. I never even thought I'd get a boyfriend considering the fact that I'm the dorkies dork of all time, but Ryan thinks otherwise. Ok, maybe eventualy I'd get a boyfriend and possibly get married, but, I didn't think it would be anyone like Ryan. Not someone so special, so caring, so wonderful, so... Ryan. I guess I should start expecting the unexpected. But I do have to say, I never thought the one that would hold my heart so tightly, would be someone who died 10 years ago.




Comments are loved. <3

2 comments:

Hesbell said...

when you said 'dorkies of dorks' you meant 'dorkiest of dorks' instead right?

Red-Rose said...

Oooooops! Yeah! This is really only a rough draft, so there'll be a bunch of mistakes!