Tuesday, December 2, 2008

NUNS WITH GUNS

Weekly Red numbah 2. True story. A conversation with Moo and lyself. Yes, I am that obssesed :lSHADOW. LOL. Ok, this is Godot during present times, and Mia being chanelled by Maya. I love that part in case 2 when Maya chanels Mia, and then Godot's just silent. He can't believe she's there infront of his ver eyes.Ignore the shodow, that's just me. I HATE Dahlia, she's such a bitch, but fun to draw. Another posioning scene from T&T. Sleep well, Mr.Armando.Lame picture of Godot, but I like it. It looks like he got a haircut.... yeah, I drew his hair too short :lI've been listening to this song 'Time of Dying' by Three Days Grace and I swear, it's like the song was made for Godot. Ignore the emoness and enjoy the fact that it has only been a bit over a week since I last updated.I drew myself in every outfit Phoenix has worn. The pink one from when he was all wimpy, his usualy blue suit, then his smexy hobo outfit.

2 comments:

Hesbell said...

those pencil crayon drawings at the bottom are cute^^

Red-Rose said...

Thank you :p
It's pretty fun, but you have to make sure not to make mistakes.